Thursday, October 25, 2001

BLOGGER - News Archive It's all about plugging in. I haven't caught up with it all myself, but there is lots on Scripting News today about the Blogger API. Dave's doing a better job of covering it than I am. Be sure to read Connecting with Blogger. It explains the interesting things going on from a high-level perspective. If you're not a techie, all of this may seem a little esoteric and unmeaningful to you. But, trust me, you'll soon be experiencing the benifits. For example, last night, I released a script that let's you edit your Blogger template from Macromedia HomeSite (without the copying and pasting). If you use HomeSite and Blogger, you can run it yourself with just some slight modification, and it makes editing your template much nicer and faster?without taking away the benefits of doing it via the web interface when you need to. It's just a start, but it's way cool, IMO. Check it out. Lots more to come.
? Ev. [8/13/2001 01:25:46 PM]

No comments: